Field Support Representative
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Make personal daily sales calls and solicit sales orders from
existing and prospective customers to achieveInside Sales
goals.Provide Inside Sales department with information on sales
prospects, account issues, and potential business
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or meet minimum state legal age
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• One (1) year experience (beer or sales distribution.)
• Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates
• Must be able to work varied hours and days
• Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office
• Ability to develop thorough knowledge of product, and demonstrate
compliance with Federal and State regulations concerning the sale
and promotion of alcoholic beverages.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers
and other departments. Complete information on competitive
activities and work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Complete all records, forms or reports accurately and in a timely
• Ability to use a variety of hardware tools and equipment
necessary for POS installation, including, but not limited to, a
hacksaw, drill, screwdriver, staple gun, ladders, etc.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience: None
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
• Daily visits to customers (for each customer on call list):
• Establish visit objective(s)
• Conduct business review
• Product quality/rotation check
• Check store set/POS opportunities
• New product information
• Capture competitive information
• Customer service survey
• Update customer information with the Inside Sales team
• Participate in location sales meeting(s)
• Participate in Inside Sales Meeting(s) via phone or in person as
• Any other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, San Diego , Field Support Representative, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!