Human Resources Business Partner
Company: SeaWorld San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Resources Business Partner
Do you like to serve as a strategic partner with leadership within
an assigned business unit? Do you have a knack for developing and
nurture partnerships in order to build morale, improve workplace
relationships, and boost productivity and retention? Do you have
the savvy for delivering a high level of human resource expertise
on employee relations, performance management and other critical
issues? We have a great opportunity for you to make the most of
your unique skills and spirit as a Human Resources Business Partner
at SeaWorld San Diego!
What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Collaborate with Park area leadership to develop new HR
- Provide basic to advanced coaching and development.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with
appropriate development opportunities.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provide expert advice on succession planning and talent
- Support performance management process.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to develop policies, programs,
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business
- Act as liaison with Corporate Compensation regarding merit
increase process and compensation issues.
- Interview senior-level candidates.
What else is important:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management or
a related field.
- Five or more years of experience as a human resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel,
- Sound understanding of organizational design elements.
- Expertise with job analysis, agile organizational design, job
design and strategic workforce planning.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, human
resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and
coordination of people and resources.
- Understanding of human resources related laws and government
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to employee
management, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory
- Experience in recruitment, selection, training, compensation
and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel
- Background in curriculum and training design, group/individual
instruction and training metrics.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires diligence regarding details
and thoroughness in completing tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others and
displaying a good-natured, collaborative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change,
variety and some ambiguity in the workplace.
- Teamwork—Job requires ability to work with a group of people to
achieve a shared goal or outcome.
The perks of the position:
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Proactivity—Looking ahead at future activities, projects and
events and anticipating needs, problems and possible outcomes.
- Critical thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Time management — Ability to manage one's own time and the time
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of each audience.
- Speaking — Talking to others to clearly and effectively convey
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced
environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Accrual based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your
abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry
leader, we’re looking for you!
Keywords: SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!