Warehouse Material Handler-3rd Shift
Company: U.S. Venture
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Tire's Warehouse, Incorporated, a division of U.S. Venture,
Inc., is the leading tire wholesaler in California. With over 500
team members and 9 locations, we continue to grow our service area
throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.
Schedule for this position is 12:00 am - 8:30 am. Schedules are
subject to change based on business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Load, unload and stock tires and auto parts in a fast-paced
warehouse environment using industrial vehicles such as a forklift
or picker equipment
- Stay fit doing hands-on work. You can expect to lift up to 80
lbs. and need to be capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 lbs.
Some of our stock racks are 25 feet tall, so you must be
comfortable working at those heights.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your
feet for extended periods of time and work overtime as needed
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all
safety policies and operating procedures
- Highly competitive wages
- Annual incentive plan bonus
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, Volunteer Hours and Holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 25 feet
- Capable of pushing/rolling tires up to 500 pounds
- Work on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer/RF scanner experience
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including
pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug
and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure
equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
Keywords: U.S. Venture, San Diego , Warehouse Material Handler-3rd Shift, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!