Rent Transaction Specialist
Company: Realty Income Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company provides
shareholders with dependable monthly income. Over the past 52
years, Realty Income has been acquiring and managing freestanding
commercial properties that generate rental revenue under long-term
net-lease agreements. Our company attracts individuals who value
integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working on
a truly collaborative team in a professional environment in a
company that encourages a work-life balance, make sure to apply
As Realty Income's Rent Transaction Specialist, you will be
responsible for ensuring timely processing of Transaction
Checklists and related communication. Your efforts will be
supporting several departments, including our Finance Operations,
Asset Management, Property Management and Accounting departments on
transaction related matters.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, accurate processing of
- Maintain accurate tenant ledger records, including proper
notification of changes to other department personnel.
- Review portfolio transaction reports and ensure that all
relevant items (e.g., payments, credits, refunds etc.) are
reflected in Yardi.
- Review portfolio transaction change reports and ensure that all
updates are reflected in Yardi (e.g., renewals, terminations,
- Review appropriate rental set-up and communicate such details
to Finance Operations as needed, such as setting up ACHs for new
transactions as needed.
- Point-of-contact for transaction related inquiries.
- Professional, proactive, and effective communication with
Legal, Asset Management, Property Management and Finance Operations
for tenant related to transactions.
- Timely completion of legal checklists; verification of rental
amounts for property dispositions; provide relevant input for
- Proactively communicates with tenants as transactions related
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from four-year college or
university is preferred.
- Two years' work experience.
- Ability to identify information to clarify a situation, seek
that information from appropriate, multiple sources and use
skillful questioning to abstract the information. Notices
discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information.
- Carefully weighs the job responsibility priorities. Can
function effectively under multiple recurring deadlines.
- Excellent attention-to-detail skills; ability to monitor own
work and work of others for completeness and accuracy; ability to
organize information and materials for others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation
abilities, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to
large groups and management.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive, working
- Excellent PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel (pivot
tables & formulas), and Yardi.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- AMAZING Benefits including potential for bonus and stock
- The Best People you'll ever work with!
- Career Growth Opportunities with Flexible Schedules
- On-Site Car Wash, Dry-Cleaning Services and Food Delivery
- As our company grows, we will continue to do the right thing,
take ownership, empower each other, celebrate differences, and give
more than we take.
Realty Income is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. For more information click here. If you require
accessibility support to submit your application or other
reasonable accommodations to participate in the recruitment
process, please contact email@example.com, or call 800-375-6700.
An employee will respond to your message to begin the interactive
process. Please note that this phone number and email address are
only for individuals seeking a disability accommodation when
applying for a job.
To all recruitment agencies, Realty Income does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our
job's alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location.
Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Realty Income Corporation, San Diego , Rent Transaction Specialist, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!