Working Location: California, Los Angeles; Arizona, Phoenix;
California, San Diego
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives
and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's
lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Territory Manager, Video Microscopy will be responsible for
establishing a market presence and growing sales of the Olympus 4K
- 3D Video Microscope. In an assigned territory, the incumbent
would be responsible for conducting sales calls with the following
surgical specialties, neurosurgery, Pediatric, Cardiac and Vascular
to promote our Olympus products and service based solutions using a
consultative approach. He/She will develop and maintain effective
plans for their assigned territory. The incumbent will develop and
implement account specific programs and business plans. They will
act as change agent to the expansion of Olympus product and
- Achieving or exceeding net sales and profit targets for Video
Microscope in assigned territory.
- Generating, qualifying and managing all sales leads, prospects
and new accounts using CRM Account Classification system (SFDC) to
increase territory sales, volume and profit.
- Leading sales conversation with HCPs by challenging and
persuading them to change behavior.
- Building agreement at each point in the sales process and
proactively remove barriers.
- Creating innovative tactical and strategic approaches to meet
and exceed business objectives when faced with an obstacle or a
- Treating the territory as a business by creating and executing
territory plan to effectively achieve goals.
- Considering required investment and financial impact in
developing customer strategies.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with HCPs.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Regional Vice President to
develop strategies for workshops and educational programs aimed at
increasing market awareness and customer acceptance.
- Establishing a positive, productive and collaborate working
relationships with Olympus employees and colleagues.
- Operating with the highest ethical standard during every
customer interaction and in alignment with Olympus philosophies and
- Efficiently managing travel cost and leverage smart spending
- High schoold degree is required.
- Must live in specified territory.
- Must be able to travel as required (80%).
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in OR Capital Device sales is
- Minimum of 3 years neurosurgery and/or spine experience is
- Experience in microscope sales is preferred.
- Must be fluent in all Microsoft applications including Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SalesForce.com is preferred.
- Must have strong clinical competency and analytical
- Ability to strategically plan and tactically implement is
- Ability to project a professional image and strong leadership
skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is
- Must be self motivated, confident individual with outstanding
communication and presentation skills.
- Must be results oriented individual with track record of
meeting established goals and expanding market share.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why
we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual
bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as
tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption
leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you
can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in
medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision
manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic,
therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical
outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for
patients. Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes,
laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy
devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide
range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic
applications. For more information, visit
OlympusTrue To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || California (US-CA) ||
Los Angeles ||