Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Project Manager to join a growing, technology-focused and
service-oriented team. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic
environment, and want to be a part of an organization with an
unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our
career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San
Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that
provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has
evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization
focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys,
zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to
invest in innovative research and development, continually
improving on our current products and developing new solutions for
the dental industry. Argen provides our global customers with
affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading customer
service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
The Project Manager assembles and leads core teams on key
projects from product development to product launch. Ensures
deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget of Argen
Projects. Coordinates with other departments to ensure all tasks of
each project are completed on time and within budget. Runs project
update meetings and holds task owners accountable for delivery
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Creates long and short-term project plans, including setting
targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating
- Identifies and manages potential risks associated with
- Makes effective decisions when presented with multiple options
for moving the project forward.
- Drives projects using leadership skills.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope
and within budget.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Delegates tasks on the project to resources best positioned to
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and
- Communicates with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with
- Manages the relationship with the client and all
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the
successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meets budgetary objectives and makes adjustments to project
constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients
as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be a qualified candidate?
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent
work experience is required.
- Highly organized with proven working experience in project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Expert using Smartsheet, MS Project, or similar project
management software systems.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing, new product
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR
SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means
exciting opportunities for training and learning, career
development and advancement from only the best in the dental
industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring
the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit
package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that
includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel,
Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Argen, San Diego , Project Manager, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!