Director of Patient Care Services - DPCS - RN Home Health - $10K Sign on Bonus
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Director of Patient Care Services $10K Sign on Bonus
AccentCare is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45
years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new
employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Home Health)
Reports to: Executive Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your
experience through direct oversight of your team of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care.
Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of
not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and
families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
- Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate
clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48
hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in
- Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for
appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals
to other disciplines.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current
licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5)
years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which
was in a supervisory or administrative role
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements
and is good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, San Diego , Director of Patient Care Services - DPCS - RN Home Health - $10K Sign on Bonus, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!