Sr UX Designer
Company: Aya Corporate
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large
company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for working with
internal stakeholders, users, product managers and developers to
define optimal user experiences and translate into exceptional
internal and external facing web and mobile applications. They will
play a critical role in the design of the products and be
responsible for the user experience.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Responsible for UI/UX designs through the entire iterative
product lifecycle including: ideation, design, implementation, and
- Work with end users, product managers, and developers to define
product functionality and translate into exceptional user
- Create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, clickable
prototypes, and design systems
- Present designs to end users and stakeholders, collect
feedback, and make adjustments as necessary
- Test to ensure product aligns with the designs before live
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Must have an outstanding portfolio with innovative and creative
yet functional designs
- Must have experience creating sitemaps, user flows, wireframes,
mockups, clickable prototypes, and design systems
- Propensity for innovative and strategic problem solving
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on user-centered
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a team and encourage
feedback and new ideas
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience conducting user interviews and usability
- Naturally organized, able to work autonomously, with the
ability to quickly re-prioritize projects in a fast-paced, ever
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here
for our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, San Diego , Sr UX Designer, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!