Window Washer/Custodian - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is looking for qualified candidates to fill our window
washer/custodian vacancies at the US Embassies in Beijing, China.
The incumbent with assist with custodial duties as well as clean
the exterior of the building. The duties and responsibilities
listed below are not mutually exclusive.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Window Washer Duties:
- Performs window-washing tasks on a scheduled basis, weather
permitting, for embassy facilities up to nine stories in height.
This includes cleaning exterior window ledges, sills, frames, and
other equipment or features attached to the exterior of
- Safely operates window-washing equipment to include
professional, permanently-installed building lift.
- Responsible for performing operator maintenance on all
equipment required to perform their duties.
- Cleans embassy office areas, conference rooms, special purpose
areas (data processing and communication), break areas, bathrooms
and toilets, lobbies, corridors, and stairways, floors, walls,
doors, and the interior side of windows.
- Removes draperies for dry-cleaning and reinstalls them after
cleaning and removes wrinkles as necessary with hand steamer.
- Performs stripping, waxing, polishing, replacing light bulbs,
cleaning light fixtures, collecting trash and removing from
buildings, pest and rodent control, and replenishment of toilet
- Operates industrial standard cleaning equipment such as vacuum
cleaners, waxers, polishers, and carpet shampooers.
- Performs normal custodial services during regular embassy
working hours, but work schedule may be modified to accommodate
special events or office hours.
- Daytime cleaning will be done in areas of the facilities where
after-hours access to controlled areas is not permitted.
- Performs snow and ice removal from building facades and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Individual must be 21 years of age or older, have completed
secondary school or obtained a GED and possess a valid driver’s
- Must be confident of working at heights.
- Knowledge of operation/uses of window washing/cleaning
equipment and products desired.
- Must have completed fall protection training or complete it
prior to arrival to Moscow.
- Must be responsible and dependable.
- The ability to obtain a top secret clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, San Diego , Window Washer/Custodian - Immediate Interviews!, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!