Electrical Engineering Technician
Company: NuVasive, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An employer is seeking an Electrical Technician for our Surgical
Intelligence team at our San Diego site. As a member on our team,
youll be responsible for supporting electromechanical development
teams for our Robotics platform.
You will gain hands-on experience working with our Mechanical,
Electrical, Test, Systems, Quality, Verification, and Validation
teams to ensure timely delivery of high quality components and
Key activities will include supporting cable assembly, test,
equipment functionality, modification, and assembly of prototype
This position will support the Robotics platform one of the
client's key strategic development initiatives.
Travel is expected up to 5%, domestic.
- Coming from medical device industry
- 8+ years of exp as an EE Technician
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics and
- Coming from a regulated industry (Med Device, Automotive,
- Prepare/solder cables per
- Measure circuit characteristics using test equipment such as DMM,
Oscilloscope, Current Probe, Differential Voltage Probe
- Assemble and wire electromechanical and electronic systems and
prototypes based on detailed instructions
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Perform modifications to mechanical parts using basic machine
- Perform basic soldering for PCBA troubleshooting and repair
- Execute test protocols (formal/informal) and document results
based on detailed instructions
- Measure parts using metrology equipment such as gauges, calipers,
and optical methods
- Perform independent design reviews while applying DFA (Design for
Keywords: NuVasive, Inc., San Diego , Electrical Engineering Technician, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!