Company: Aya Corporate
Location: San Diego
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top
We are seeking a talented Executive Assistant to assist multiple
Vice Presidents in our company. He or she will manage
calendars, appointments, meeting and correspondence using
exceptional attention to detail while conveying the poise,
professionalism, and personality of the Aya Healthcare and Qualivis
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that
recognizes your talent
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the executives calendar, maintaining appropriate
prioritization and scheduling of appointments, help support their
- Correspond with internal employees, clients and business
partners on behalf of our executives
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Manage and maintain timetables of various projects
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Working with multiple managers at a time
- Must have Bachelor's
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience
as an executive assistant supporting an executive
- Effective communicator who can interact with senior executives
and other employees, clients and visitors in a manner of utmost
- Exceptional ability to prioritize assigned tasks and mitigate
potential issues as they arise
- Utilizes sound judgment in determining which tasks can be
personally handled and which require to the attention of the
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense
- Ability to communicate in a tactfully assertive manner
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, San Diego , Executive Assistant, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!