Company: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies GmbH
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description Qualcomm Inc is a San Diego based wireless
technology company with history of operating jet aircraft globally.
The flight department operates out of KCRQ in Carlsbad, California.
Qualcomm is looking for a pilot that wants to be part of a
department that strives for continuous improvement. The successful
candidate will report directly to the Chief Pilot. Must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. Responsibilities:
- Gulfstream G650
- Fly the aircraft and manage the trip when serving as the
- Ensure that each trip is flown safely and effectively.
Including the use of CRM, SOPs and adherence to FARs and Qualcomm's
- Work with Scheduling to evaluate risk factors and adjust trip
as necessary to maintain highest degree of safety possible.
- Research all pertinent data for trip planning and passenger
needs to ensure all requirements and contingencies are
- Maintain currency on new procedures, policies, requirements,
FAA and ICAO regulations.
- Participate in SMS (Safety Management System) reinforcing a
just safety culture.
- Perform all post flight duties, including administrative
requirements and communicating pertinent issues to maintenance
personnel. Effective Member of the Team
- Be an active participant in the flight department outside of
the flight deck.
- Assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely
- Complete ancillary duties and projects on time.--
- Share knowledge with the department to improve manuals,
policies and procedures.
- Take initiative to improve one's knowledge, skills, and
- Seek out new learning/development opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external
individuals/parties to enhance your knowledge and help the
department grow. Job Conditions
- Aircraft flight deck, office environment, various domestic and
overseas locations. Minimum Qualifications
- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with
multi-engine rating and at least one jet type rating--
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate--
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Captain with an FAR Part 91,
121, 135 Operator or Military equivalent operation
- Current and qualified as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine
business jet or equivalent aircraft with:
- 4000 hours total flying time
- 2500 hours turbojet aircraft time
- 2500 hours Pilot-in-Command time (1,000 of which is in turbojet
- Automated Cockpit EFIS, (Electronic Flight Instrument System)
- FMS (Flight Management System) experience Requirements
- No aircraft accidents or incidents or full explanation of
- No past or pending FAA violations or full explanation of
- Able to present for inspection all logbooks, licenses and
- Proof of COVID vaccination required
- Be within 1 hour of CRQ airport Education requirement:
- Four year college degree highly desirable Applicants: If you
are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation
during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm's
toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide
reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals
with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process.
Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for
individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity
employer and supports workforce diversity. To all Staffing and
Recruiting Agencies:Our Careers Site is only for individuals
seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and
individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to
use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and
any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does
not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees
or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications. EEO Employer:
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected
classification. If you would like more information about this role,
please contact Qualcomm Careers . We are engineers, scientists, and
business strategists. We are from many different countries, speak
many different languages, and come from diverse cultures with
unique perspectives. Together, we have limitless passion, skills,
and talents that have the power to change the world - and pioneer
the world's next technology breakthroughs . Employment Notices for
US-based Job Postings We have received reports of employment scams
that seek financial or personal information from job candidates.
Please note these communications are fraudulent. Click here to view
our Employment Fraud Alert.
Keywords: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies GmbH, San Diego , Captain/Pilot-Intl, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!