Company: Element Biosciences
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on
innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical
markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user
experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows
to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare. Join a team of
dreamers and revolutionaries who are focused on democratizing
access to genetic analysis, thereby accelerating the pace of
scientific discovery. We are redefining an industry and the
possibilities are endless. We have built a highly efficient
product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and
thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are
committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty,
objectivity, and openness. We value Grit, Learning Agility,
Customer obsession and Teamwork. If this sounds like you, we are
looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be based in San
Diego, supporting 3 Executives. The ideal candidate will be a
motivated self-starter with impeccable attention-to-detail, high
energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.
In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all
of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling,
organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and
events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing
the production and distribution of materials, administering
logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for
presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and
reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create,
maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit
documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation,
resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance
with company travel policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize
specialized software and systems.
- Complete expense reports aligned with company policies using
Concur software platform
- Establish processes to make executive interaction more
efficient and effective.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial
transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements;
research, identify, and resolve discrepancies.
- Oversee culture and engagement programs for the company,
including happy hours, holiday party, and other employee-focused
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with
office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing
- 5-7 years of experience as an assistant; minimum of 5 years
working at the executive level.
- Willingness to "roll up one's sleeves" and assist wherever
- Flexibility to perform job duties outside of normal business
- Poise, discretion, tact, and the ability to interact with
others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments
within a company is imperative
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to
balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, project management
and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail We are
passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to
study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand
biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly
efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn,
grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We
are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty,
objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which
include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible
vacation, and equity incentives.
Keywords: Element Biosciences, San Diego , Executive Administrator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!