Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Applies a high level of user experience subject matter knowledge
to solve a variety of common business and user issues. Works on
problems of complex scope. Acts as an informed team member
providing analysis of information and limited project direction
input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and
procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established
guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances
and makes recommendations.Responsibilities
- Designs user experience solutions for products and service
lines based on established design principles and in accordance with
design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Tests and gathers user experience data in accordance with
established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes,
and reports results to design stakeholders.
- Leads highly complex projects across multiple platforms
- Reviews and evaluates project activities for compliance with
guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve
product quality and design
- Leads a project team of other designers and internal and
outsourced partners to drive innovation and integration of new
technologies into projects and activities in the design
organizationEducation and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human Factors
Engineering, Social Sciences research, Cognitive Science or
- Typically 9-12 years-' experience.Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with and understanding of design principles,
theories, and concepts.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating
research and data collection plans for user experience testing and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in
English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design
proposals and product specifications and negotiate
options#LI-POSTAbout HPYou-'re out to reimagine and reinvent
what-'s possible--in your career as well as the world around you.So
are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status
quo, and creating what-'s next. We-'re in search of talented people
who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and
dedicated to making a meaningful difference.HP is a technology
company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world
united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone,
everywhere.Our history: HP-'s commitment to diversity, equity and
inclusion -- it's just who we are.From the boardroom to factory
floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where
people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger
than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP
and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you
do that, you-'re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom
line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP, San Diego , UX Designer, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!