Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Brand that Gets You to What's Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious
people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and
women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and
confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in
their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet
stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America,
and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at
www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers
across the globe.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise.
* Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
* Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
* Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
* Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
* Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
* Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they arise
and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate all
issues and resolutions to Store Management.
* Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
* Education: High School or Equivalent
* Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
* Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
* Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
* Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
* Previous reatil experience preferred
* Customer service skills and ability to interact with
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with
customers, sales leadership team and associates
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not
accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., San Diego , Stock Associate, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!