Escrow Scheduling Coordinator
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are
We're building the future of real estate - today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of
thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate
agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether
that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or
ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its
platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate
transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but don't just take it
from us. We've been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes.
We're committed to diversity both internally and externally through
programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to
HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to
our shared success.
Who You Are
You are adaptable, resourceful, and deadline driven. You love
providing a smooth transaction experience to the buyer/seller and
you know what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. You
also think technology plays a valuable role to play in transforming
What You'll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume
of files in a fast-paced and high volume, multi state, task-driven
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Schedule real estate closings, coordinating mobile notary and
online notary signings with buyers and sellers.
- Take ownership of the closing calendar, ensuring documents all
around the country are signed in a timely manner
- 1 - 2 years of title and escrow experience is preferred
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for process improvement
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data
entry and file management
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
Keywords: HomeLight, San Diego , Escrow Scheduling Coordinator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!