Company: USE Credit Union
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
USE Credit Union
Job ID 2021-1449
Job Locations US-CA-San Diego
Category Call Center
Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this job
Are you Service-Driven and Innovative? USE's Member Service Center
is the perfect place for you! As a Universal Call Center
Representative, you'll have the chance to build deep member
relationships and create personalized solutions. Become part of a
team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you
have what it takes?
- Provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to
member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial
- Identify member's needs/sales opportunities.
- Provide quality service at every encounter (Shopper
- Provide department/team support: Coverage of MSC and Online
- Take initiative to identify problems and deliver
recommendations and solutions.
- Make outbound calls to complete PSCU Escalations.
- Provides members with information regarding current credit
union and branch promotions.
- Process member transactions accurately providing a high
attention to detail.
- Communicate suspected member account abuse including potential
red flags, elder abuse, or regulatory issues.
- Process wire initiations accurately.
- Troubleshoot Debit and Credit card related issues including
activations, fraud claims, ATM or debit card processing errors and
- Identify and assist in finding resolution to account/loan
related inquiries. Research and rectify account problems including
but not limited to fee reversals, posting errors, payroll deduction
allotments/changes, and minimum payment requirements on open and
closed ended loans.
- Act as liaison to member and branch/support departments.
- Directs calls as appropriate.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and
minimum of six months Financial Institution or Call Center
experience required. Required background in customer services and
- Must be able to multi-task, function in a fast paced
environment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral
form, sell products and services effectively and meet goals.
- Ability to interpret banking regulations and compliance
standards and build & maintain relationships with internal and
- Must have the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other
Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new
- Must be able to work rotating Saturdays and a 9:30am-6:00pm
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.University and State
Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Employment may be contingent upon USE Credit Union's receipt of an
acceptable and job-related background check, drug screen, credit
check and vaccine verification, as applicable and permissible by
law. USE Credit Union is committed to the safety and wellbeing of
our employees and their families; our members and visitors; and the
community at large. In accordance with our duty to provide and
maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are
requiring that employees must have received or be willing to
receive the COVID-19 vaccine. USE Credit Union continues to monitor
the pandemic following CDC guidelines, federal state and local
laws. Policies continue to be adjusted as new information
USE Credit Union is committed to working and provide reasonable
accommodation to applicants with physical, mental disabilities and
sincerely held religious beliefs. For more information, contact
Keywords: USE Credit Union, San Diego , Call Taker, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!