Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position will be responsible for accurately receiving,
allocating, and scrutinizing time worked for field employees.
Processing Time Off Request. Reviewing data entered for quality
compliance to ensure correct and accurate payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Input hours and labor allocation data into an electronic
- Compile data to validate accuracy before submission of
- Maintain and track time-off requests, unpaid time, and daily
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Accurate data entry
- Accustomed to continuously multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and produce within
- Versatile team-player, able to adapt easily
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, this role may
require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or
stand to complete other administrative functions.
- This role operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
The information contained in the job description is for compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an
exhaustive list of duties performed by this position. Additional
duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this
position and additional duties may be assigned by the Supervisor or
Keywords: Bergelectric, San Diego , Timekeeper, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!