Document Control Specialist
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Vaco, business is always personal. We're dedicated to our
clients and work hard to put human connection first, helping the
best and brightest talent thrive.Who is VACO?Vaco provides expert
consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic
staffing for companies around the world, in the areas of
accounting, finance, technology, healthcare, operations,
administration and more. As a premier talent solutions firm, Vaco
connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies
find talent to grow their business.What's the job?We're looking for
a personable and detail-oriented document control specialist to
support the document control systems by reviewing all documents
submitted for approval routing, route and track documents for
approval, release documents and distribute copies.Responsibilities
of the position include the following;
- Manage the workflows for routing, review, approval,
distribution and archival of new and revised controlled
- Manage established user groups and periodically review
access/security and audit trails.
- Provide system specific support and troubleshooting for IT
trouble tickets. Escalate issues as needed to the next support
level with the system supplier.
- System administration point of contact for IT and the system
- Develop and maintain system administration procedures, training
and guidance on document and records management roles, and
- Support system upgrades and changes with technical expertise
and hands on implementation and test activities as needed.
- Establish best practices.
- Support regulatory audits as needed.
- Work on multiple assignments in collaboration with various
department system owners.
- Serve as backup for document control (review and routing of
documents).What can you bring to the "table?"
- 2-3 years of document control experience
- Excellent analytical skills Strong knowledge of GDP, SOPs and
- Excellent computer system administration and configuration
- High attention to details.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485
- Computer System Validation. Multitasking and prioritization
- Advanced Skills with MS Office applications Word, Excel,
Access, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work independently with
scientific/technical personnel.Vaco is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for positions
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.Job
Requirements:2-3 years of document control experience Excellent
analytical skills Strong knowledge of GDP, SOPs and quality
systems. Excellent computer system administration and configuration
skills. High attention to details. Strong knowledge of ISO 13485
Computer System Validation. Multitasking and prioritization skills.
Advanced Skills with MS Office applications Word, Excel, Access, as
well as Adobe Acrobat. Strong written and verbal communication
skills. Ability to communicate and work independently with
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, San Diego , Document Control Specialist, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!