Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Solana Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
IQHQ, Inc. and its affiliates are pioneers in premier life
science real estate. IQHQ's focus is to acquire, develop and
operate life science properties in the innovation hubs of San
Francisco, San Diego, and Boston in the United States, and the
Golden Triangle in the United Kingdom. IQHQ has offices in San
Diego and Boston.
IQHQ, Inc. is looking to add an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist
to our team of commercial real estate professionals. The duties
will include, but will not be limited A[FF1] -[QDH2] -[QDH3] -/P
processing for construction projects, corporate and management
entities, month-end close process and general accounting related
duties. Qualified individuals must be comfortable in a challenging
environment and anticipated growth of the company. This position is
located in our Solana Beach office.
- Perform full cycle accounts payable in accordance with company
policies and best practice (process invoices through Yardi
accounting software, code invoices, obtain proper approvals through
Yardi, and process payments)
- Coordinate electronic fund transfers such as wires, ACH and
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues
- Become primary point of contact for vendors in all payment
- Review and allocate credit card transactions and process
- Ensure vendor records are complete and accurate; maintain
vendor files and set up new vendors
- Assist with 1099 filing compliance
- Assist with month end and obtain estimated fees from vendors
- Assist with accounting related special projects, as
needed.Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or Associates degree
- A minimum 4 years of A/P related experience is required.
- Yardi software and commercial real estate experience, a
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well
as in a team-based environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
manage multiple tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Enjoys being a part of a mission-driven team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IQHQ, San Diego , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Solana Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!