Account Executive - Online Division - Grand Canyon University
Company: Grand Canyon Education
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join us at Grand Canyon Education and begin your career helping
Grand Canyon University students succeed! We are looking for a
motivated Account Executive to oversee the San Diego, CA territory
in this unique community based opportunity. Starting salary is
$65,000 per year with an earning potential of a six-figure income
after 5 years of successful service as an Account
Executive/University Development Counselor.Who you are:You're a
goal-getter who is passionate about the power of education. Over
the past 3+ years, you've demonstrated success in outside business
development, consultative sales or account management.You know it's
not all about achieving (and often crushing!) your goals. While
that does get you excited, what you really thrive on is using your
exceptional communication and coaching skills to help
non-traditional Grand Canyon University students' level up in their
lives through quality education.Now is the time to bring your
talent to Grand Canyon Education, where you'll have the opportunity
to play an integral role in providing Grand Canyon University
students the roadmap for success from application through to
completion of the first few classes. Here's a taste of how you'll
make your mark as an Account Executive with us.As an Account
Executive, a typical week might include the following:
- Strategy and execution. You'll be consistently identifying and
implementing event/activity plans for your territory, building
awareness of our online academic programs for education, healthcare
and business and drive inquiry generation. You'll be using your
unique ability to fly at 25,000 feet in shaping high impact
partnerships for your territory, while diving down to 'sea level'
to execute in daily work through informational presentations, calls
and emails, iterating as needed to maximize value.
- Partner and influencer. Through a variety of mediums, you will
use your passion for serving others to provide exceptional
counseling to prospective students, their families and partners.
Whether in-person, over the phone or via email, you will champion
the GCE mission, promoting Grand Canyon University student success
and institutional growth.
- Heart and Hustle. This is a work from home role with ambitious
targets! Working independently, you'll be using your out-of-the-box
critical thinking skills to support prospective Grand Canyon
University students through the admissions process, guiding them on
the right path towards a successful online learning experience.The
role might be right for you if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree preferred No delinquent or in default on a
federal student loan as verified in your credit report. If in a
rehabilitation program, your credit report must reflect that you
are current, not delinquent, on your payments.
- Outstanding time management skills. In this role, you'll be
wearing many hats, so you'll need to show that not only have you
honed your time management skills, you also know how to prioritize
competing priorities even while travelling.
- Clear communication skills. You can explain just about anything
to anyone and you're comfortable communicating in person, in
writing and on the phone. You'll also need to have well developed
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed . You volunteer for new
challenges without waiting to be asked. You're going to take
ownership of the time you spend with Grand Canyon University
students and truly make a difference.
- High emotional intelligence. In this role, you'll be coaching a
diverse range of Grand Canyon University students, each with unique
circumstances. You'll also have partner relationships to develop
and nurture. Ability to demonstrate empathy is key to success in
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a
flexible schedule. Since this role requires extensive travel in
your territory, you'll need a clean driving record and ability to
use your personal vehicle. Some events might require evening and/or
- Computer literacy. As part of a remote workforce, we rely on a
number of digital tools to help you execute your work and keep you
accountable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is
required.Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant industry related professional experience.
- Experience working with CRM tools.What we'll offer in return:
- A career where your work makes a difference.
- A stable income with a good salary.
- Opportunity to own your part of the business without the risks
of owning your own business.
- Ongoing professional development and growth.
- Outstanding benefits and work perks.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment. ...and
Keywords: Grand Canyon Education, San Diego , Account Executive - Online Division - Grand Canyon University, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!