Escrow Closing Assistant
Company: Lennar Title
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview The Escrow Assistant is a critical player that works
with other team members to build a support line that ensures
customer service and satisfactions for Lennar Title. Assist Escrow
Officers to prepare and coordinate closing transactions between
loan establishments, sellers, borrowers and real estate agents.#CB
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Provides support to the Escrow Officers by performing such
duties as file set-up, scheduling, coordinating with other
departments, file monitoring, customer contact and back-up in the
absence of the Escrow Officer.
- Conducts closing transactions as a neutral third party,
compiles loan documents, title research and Real Estate Agent
- Answer questions of buyers and sellers relating to details of
transaction and obtains signatures of principal parties on
- Develops and executes a system for clerical duties and file
coordination that adhere to company's policies and procedures and
appeal to the Team.
- Assist Escrow Officers and Title Officers to clear title on
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 5 years' experience as an Escrow Assistant (preferred)
- Working knowledge of computer software and email
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Type Regular
Keywords: Lennar Title, San Diego , Escrow Closing Assistant, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!