Company: General Atomics
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Diazyme, an affiliate of General Atomics, is a cGMP and ISO
13485 certified medical device manufacturer. Diazyme uses its
proprietary enzyme technologies to develop diagnostic reagents
which can be used on most automated chemistry analyzers in
user-friendly formats. Their products include test kits for
diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer markers,
renal disease, diabetes, and electrolytes.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assembler to support our
Manufacturing and Operations team in Poway, California.
Under close supervision with detailed instruction and intermittent
review, this position is responsible for performing repetitive
electronic and/or mechanical assembly or assembly line packaging
operations. Follows established procedures, assembly documentation,
work instructions, methods and sequence of operation in performing
assembly tasks such as wiring, component installation, hand
soldering and cable harnessing. May monitor and verify quality in
accordance with control procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repetitive tasks in preparation for electronic and/or
mechanical assembly, or assembly line packaging operations.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to
specifications. May assemble, disassemble and repair routine
assemblies according to specifications.
- Monitors quality in accordance with quality
- May perform duties as required in assembly of electronic
equipment such as cables, harnesses, chassis, and printed circuit
boards, or may perform mechanical assemblies of panels, LRU's,
batteries, and servo motors.
- Performs housekeeping and cleanup duties upon completion of
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two
or more years experience.
- Must be customer focused and possess:
- The ability to communicate and understand written and verbal
- The ability to read assembly documentation such as diagrams,
drawings, specifications, work instructions and wire lists.
- Familiarity with use of soldering and compression connection
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications pertinent to
- Good visual perception and ability to distinguish between
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is
essential as is the ability to work extended hours as
Keywords: General Atomics, San Diego , Assembler, Other , Alpine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!