Company: Lively Root
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe role of the Ecommerce Specialist Is to help
support all product and marketing campaigns, drive sales and
conversion on-site and provide customers with a positive site
experience overall. This role will have ownership of product pages,
collections, promotions, and banner call-outs. In addition, they
will support user experience initiatives including loyalty and
membership programs. Below Is the ideal breakdown of the
job:Product Uploads: 30%
- Uploading new products from weekly photoshoots
- Assigning out or writing product copy
- Adding correct collection tags to products
- Inputting custom fields information
- Coordinating with Development on any new custom field
- Organize products into collections for upcoming promos and
- Sort/Filter each collection based off best UX flow
- Update collection images with new images
- Brief in imagery needs to update outdated collection images
- Update Homepage tiles and header navigation to support various
marketing campaigns and promos
- Plant of the Week supportRunning Sales/promos: 20%
- Manually adjust discounts for seasonal and marketing
- Add and remove sale prices
- Gift with purchase and product upgrade offeringsBlog Content:
- Writing blog content to support marketing campaigns
- Merchandising products on site in line with products and
collections we want to support
- Pushing blogs live
- Sharing blog content with SEO agency
- Brief in imagery for blog needsLoyalty: 20%
- Support Garden Club and Subscription business
- Work with Marketing and Dev to update the garden club page and
continue driving for membership
- Align with Customer Service on customer feedbackUX: 10%
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in project management of UX
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with Shopify, Asana and Slack
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Project Management skills to work with outside agency
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while
maintaining attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Pro-active, self-starter with an ability to identify issues and
areas of opportunity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing vendor relationshipsBenefits
- Competitive market salary.
- 401K Company Program.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Full Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Early-stage equity.
- Team outings and events.
- Dog-Friendly workplace.
- Office / remote / hybrid options available.
- Swag and other company perks
Keywords: Lively Root, San Diego , Ecommerce Specialist, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!