San Diego Sitter
Company: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you the type of person who would rather hang
with the kids at a party than the adults? College Nannies + Sitters
is looking for experienced caregivers to help provide care to our
local families. We are an approved respite provider for children
with special needs including autism, down syndrome, and cerebral
palsy. Currently seeking caregivers for weekly placements and
occasional "On-Call" assignments throughout San Diego County. We
have full-time and part-time opportunities available to be a part
of a very fulfilling position on our respite team. You have the
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and teens
who have special needs!Let's talk about the $500 Hiring Bonus
(Full-time candidates are eligible for hiring bonus):
- $50 after the first 25 hours worked.
- $150 after an additional 75 hours worked.
- $300 after an additional 125 hours worked.Location: All of San
Diego County; we do our best to place you as close as possible to
your location!Start Date: ASAPAbout you:
- You like to engage with kids and have a playful
- You have relatable childcare experience (special needs
experience a plus) and you're able to provide childcare references
(from paid or unpaid positions)
- You can disconnect from your phone to engage with a child
- You have a reliable vehicle
- You're already CPR/First Aid Certified or willing to be (we
will reimburse you for this training) Compensation + Benefits:Pay
range: $17.50 to $18 per hour + sibling care bonuses + guaranteed
mileage reimbursements ($17.50-$25 per hour)
- Additional hourly pay for providing care to siblings
- Mileage reimbursements for each shift
- Ability to start with just a few days per week if needed due to
- Paid training + professional development (including CPR/First
Aid certification). If there's an area of interest that you'd like
to pursue, we'd love to hear more and would be happy to help you
build your skills, while you build your resume
- Support + Coaching + Team Atmosphere + Engaged Leadership +
Building Relationships with Diverse Families
- Work within 15-20 miles of your homeSo, what's next? Eager to
get started? You could be working as early as next week! Follow
these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing
- Apply with your resume, including your email address & phone
number for the fastest connection.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey
and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your
experience and begin to think about the position or the family you
might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work,
we will be verifying your references, getting your background
screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games,
activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from
meet-ups, bonus opportunities, training, and more. We'll be just a
phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work,
new positions, or promotions that fit your growing skillset.Powered
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors, San Diego , San Diego Sitter, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!