Resident Service Coordinator
Company: UDR, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
DescriptionUDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a
Resident Service Coordinator to our team at 13th & Market, our
exclusive apartment community located in San Diego, CA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and
providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a
"Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for
you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer
happiness and resident retention.
- Collaborate with the community management team as needed and
requested to resolve resident concerns and complaints.
- Welcome prospects, residents as well as vendors and answer
inquiries which may include questions about the surrounding area,
the property, the company, lease details, amenities, etc.
- Answer telephone and texts promptly and in a professional
manner and direct inquiries to appropriate individual or take
- Organize incoming packages systematically.
- Plan, promote and produce events and activities, such as
charity donations, food drives and holiday celebrations aimed at
increasing resident retention.
- Manage key policy and process by providing keys/fobs to
residents or contractors and documenting in accordance with the
- Interacts with walk-in prospects by showing the property and
answering questions about the community, lease terms, and local
- Provide resident keys/fobs and property orientation, explaining
the community amenities and unit features. Creates and delivers new
resident welcome packets, including move-in gift (if any).
- Explain the "Move-In Inventory" form to new resident and ensure
that the form is returned.
- Communicate and verify compliance with mandatory renters'
insurance as per company policy (if applicable) before move in if
- Schedule all the move-in appointments and ensure that on
scheduled days off another associate is aware of and will
coordinate any scheduled move-ins.
- Work closely with the Centralized Admin, Centralized Sales and
Renewal teams to ensure leasing and renewal goals are met.
- Utilize the Sugar CRM to effectively manage resident relations,
service requests and resident communications.
- Complete market summary and comp reports as directed.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to
- Committed Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken
when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service experience
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry
- Minimum of one year of office experience is required.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset
development of our employees and have a validated culture of
enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career
goals. We believe our employees are the organization's most
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club honoring
our associates for their exceptional customer service and
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest
owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a
part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational
change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: UDR, Inc., San Diego , Resident Service Coordinator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!