Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting an American supplier of scientific
instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services in
recruiting for Scientist I (Microbiology) job in Carlsbad, CA.
Scientist I job is 12-month length of assignment, paying $30.57 a
hour. With the right candidate has the potential perm. This
position works First shift. For instant consideration for the
Scientist I Jobs, Apply Now! Scientist I duties are:This position
will work in the cGMP compliant QC Microbiology Laboratory
supporting manufacture of biological products. Responsibilities
include performing and providing support for functional aspects of
the facility such as environmental monitoring (EM), microbiological
testing (bioburden, bacterial endotoxin testing, growth promotion,
biological indicators, stock cultures), media fills, water testing
and validation support. The primary responsibilities are as
- Perform environmental monitoring of a biological production
facility according to written procedures, while fully gowned,
including operational monitoring and personnel monitoring during
aseptic processing and filling.
- Oversee aliquoting/sterile filling operations and ensure
acceptable aseptic techniques are employed on the floor.
- Qualify and perform microbiological testing such as bioburden,
bacterial endotoxin, and biological indicator testing.
- Draft SOPs, Test Records, Qualification Protocols, OOS
Environmental Investigations and Summary reports and any supporting
documents (Reagent Preparations, Equipment SOPs etc.).
- Review data EM data, analyze and summarize data with
- Order laboratory supplies and maintain required inventory
according to SOPs.
- Perform laboratory and equipment cleaning and preventive
maintenance and calibration.
- Read and report microbiological test results.
- Perform Gram stains and arrange shipments of samples to
contract labs for identification.
- Maintains and ensures safe laboratory practices. Also drafts
and reviews Job Hazard Analysis for assays.
- Other assigned duties could include sample logging and
assisting with shipment preparations. Experience Needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Chemical/Biological
- A graduate degree and appropriate hands-on college coursework
may substitute at an equivalent rate for required experience.
- LIMS experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of work experience within the biological
and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with microbial taxonomy and identification. Click
on APPLY NOW for instant consideration for this Scientist I job in
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, San Diego , Scientist I, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!