Sr. Product Designer (Remote)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Xplor is a global technology company, providing holistic solutions
for "everyday life." From going to the gym or a studio, dropping
your kids off at childcare, and getting something at home repaired,
our software helps businesses overcome obstacles and form great
relationships with their customers.
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move
with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are
and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team
We are seeking a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer to
join our dynamic design team focused on one of our flag-ship
product's, Mariana Tek. You'll create elegant and intuitive design
solutions that enable boutique studios to connect their clients
with amazing fitness experiences.
Some Of The Other Responsibilities You'll Have
As a product designer, you'll deal in pixels, but you'll also play
an integral role in our product's success by being the voice of the
user and promoting UX best practices. From ideating towards the
next great feature to giving detailed feedback on production code,
a Product Designer at Xplor is involved in every phase of product
- Work closely with Product and Research to translate user-needs
and business-problems into straightforward, detailed, and
beautifully crafted design solutions
- Explore complex problem spaces, rapidly iterate, generate
multiple solutions, and evaluate tradeoffs with the broader
- Deliver design concepts as customer flows, journey maps,
wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Frequently review your work with Product Design Leads and the
full design team in critique sessions
- Regularly run both moderated and unmoderated usability testing
to validate your work with end-users
- Create detailed spec design documents and work directly with
engineers to execute on shippable products
- Contribute to an evolving design system furthering consistency
across our product suite
- Actively contribute to the Xplor design team culture,
maintaining a healthy and exciting working environment
- An exceptional portfolio that shows your strengths in both UX
and visual design
- 3-5+ years of product design experience at a software company
- Experience designing for web and mobile applications
- Experience designing for initiatives and projects from
beginning to end with a track record of success
- Compelling presentation and communication skills. You can speak
succinctly and thoughtfully about your design work.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding of the development
process. You understand the impact of design decisions and can
talk-the-talk with developers
- Bonus points. You have hands-on FE development experience and
feel comfortable tinkering with css or building a codepen
- Proven evaluative research skills. You are comfortable
performing both moderated and unmoderated evaluative research
- Highly proficient with design tools (we're a big fan of
- Experience using and/or building design systems
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to
achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to
constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You're a true team player who knows that we all have to
sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you're simply a good
We've recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and
payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is
Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed
over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Flexible PTO
- 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love
what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary
and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time
devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with
operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the
United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across
five "everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness,
Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Unfortunately, we can not sponsor working visas, so all applicants
will need to have work authorization in the US.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If you're offered a seat on a rocket
ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." We couldn't agree more.
So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people
regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged
from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer
to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We're committed to replying to each application and look forward to
getting in touch with you soon.
Keywords: Xplor, San Diego , Sr. Product Designer (Remote), Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!