Company: Restoration Management Company
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for scheduling and dispatching crews to residential
and commercial property losses. This position supports one or more
of the following: Project Managers, Project Supervisors,
Superintendents, Branch Managers, and Directors with administrative
duties when needed. Serve as the liaison to corporate office for
all new forms, policies, procedures, and programs. issues.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Call customers for purposes of communicating or coordinating
project schedules, and/or respond to general inquiries in a timely
- Responsible for assisting with Vendor Setup ensuring vendor has
provided correct documentation.
- Answer phone calls from customers, answer questions, or direct
to appropriate staff when necessary.
- Generate Work Orders and Change Orders upon request, forward to
customer for signature, and coordinate dispatch of crews
- May be responsible for maintaining daily schedules for crews
and other project members, and may assist in establishing schedules
for increased efficiencies.
- May prepare required state, federal, and / or waste management
paperwork for all Asbestos
Projects, where applicable.
- Update Invoice Tracking spreadsheet and ensure delivery of
Payment Request to management.
- Organize weekly, bi-weekly, monthly meetings in accordance with
company policy, including but not limited to: safety meetings,
In-office meetings, production meetings, etc.
- Work with Call Center regarding new job information.
- Label photos and upload into specific
- Create and maintain job files ensuring all job pertinent
reports and documents, including budget worksheets, invoices,
Project Reports and BOS are properly filed.
Reporting (these duties may be applicable, depending on
- Prepare daily management report on T&M Cost Spreadsheet,
cross checking against subcontractor invoice and labor hours.
Submit complete and accurate T&M paperwork daily to Central
- Document daily updates on industry specific programs for all
open jobs. Enter information from Tick Sheets completed by the
Technicians and Project Managers into industry specific programs
(Moisture Mapper, Xactanalysis, and Mica reports).
Branch office support may include:
- Distribute and send all US mail and interoffice mail (courier
service) for the Branch.
- Monitor visitor access when required, ensuring all protocols
(safety/corporate) are followed.
- Ensure all local, state, and federal postings as directed by HR
and Safety are properly displayed.
- Organize timecards by division and review for errors. Where
applicable enter hazard pay data and/or verify construction labor;
submit to Payroll.
- Communicate with and assist Payroll and Human Resources with
payroll and employee issues.
- Responsible for keeping petty cash supply balanced, authorizing
reimbursements and tracking cash flow for submission to corporate
office. (Except for Corporate)
- Keep adequate levels of office supply inventory, RMC apparel,
and order when necessary.
- Provide administrative support to: Branch Manager, Project
Supervisor, Project Managers, Operations Manager, Technicians and
- Download documents and pictures into appropriate job folder for
- Serve as point of contact to all office and/or project vendors,
customers, and field personnel.
- Participate in production meetings.
- Serve as liaison to corporate office for new forms, policies,
Keywords: Restoration Management Company, San Diego , Project Coordinator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!