Company: Excel Hotel Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description$200.00 Hiring bonus. We offer competitive
benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k with
company match for Full Time associatesJob SummaryAttend to food and
beverage buffet areas ensuring a high level of quality and
consistency. Adhere to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness
standards that meet state and local Health Board inspection, brand
standard, and hotel requirements.
- Prepares and/or transports all food and beverage items and
associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from the
- Complies with company, hotel, and brand standards which
encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation.
- Monitors dining area to ensure adequate supplies of food,
beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to
serve all guests; replenishes buffet items as necessary.
- Welcomes guests and responds to requests in a prompt and
professional manner. Refers any serious matters to management.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet
area. Empties trash receptacles and clears tables as required.
- Promotes teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 pounds
through a crowded room throughout shift
- Food Handlers Card Required
- Previous food and beverage experience preferredBenefits/Perks
- Excellent benefits include: Medical, dental, life, PTO, and
401k with company match for full-time associates
- We offer an excellent travel discount program.
- Opportunity to grow, we promote from withinExcel Hotel Group is
a fully integrated property ownership, management, and development
company enjoying exciting growth. We believe that our family-driven
culture is the backbone of our company.
Keywords: Excel Hotel Group, San Diego , Breakfast Attendant, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!