Department Assistant I
Company: General Atomics
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the
world's leading resources for high-technology systems development
ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft,
airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and
We currently have an exciting opportunity at General Atomics (GA)
for a Department Assistant supporting our Benefits group located in
Torrey Pines, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Coordinates the activities of one or more functional areas or one
or more project/business/technical units.
* Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and
information from multiple sources.
* Coordinates, tracks, and reports on the progress of unit work
assignments and/or projects.
* Responsible for auditing and maintaining required documents in
* Develops and maintains a variety of electronic and/or hard copy
reports and records which may require independent interaction with
management, customers, vendors, and/or agencies.
* Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information
from internal sources and may respond to verbal and written
requests for information from authorized external parties and/or
* Prepares requested electronic and hard copy documentation.
* Participates in internal staff training and presentations.
* Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in
accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
* Performs other duties as assigned or required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
Keywords: General Atomics, San Diego , Department Assistant I, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!