Company: Water Grill-San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFor over 25 years, the Water Grill has sated the
palates of seafood lovers in Southern California. Hailed as "the
best seafood in Southern California" by the internationally
recognized Zagat Guide, Water Grill consistently offers dazzling
fish preparations of superior quality and freshness. Part Time &
Full Time Food Runner crewmembers average pay is $400 - $1200 /
week.This is $15 / hr plus tipshare. The advertised expected range
is an estimate, only, and is based on current take home averages.
It is based on schedule flexibility & availability is not
guaranteed.We keep it reel! Premium benefits, an amazing company
culture, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked yet?What do
we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Food Runner
ensures our Guests receive an experience that will exceed
expectations by delivering food to visual standard and to timing
standards. They engage with the Guest at the time of food delivery
and anticipate needs before walking away from the table. The Food
Runner maintains a well-stocked expo area and communicates with
fellow crewmembers regarding Guest's needs. ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Some high school education.
- Current CA Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the busser
standards.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Clear and reset tables according to the restaurant's
guidelines, keep bus stations stocked with supplies.
- Communicate with front desk and servers to ensure efficient
service and Guest satisfaction.
- Follow restaurant's service standards when serving and
assisting Guests (e.g. refilling water glasses).
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness throughout shift.
- Contribute to the restaurant team by assisting whenever
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Maintain restaurant standards of hygiene and sanitation follow
all Health Department regulations.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Leave duty after reporting to manager.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Water Grill-San Diego, San Diego , Food Runner, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!