Credentialing Coordinator - 100% Remote
Company: nTech Workforce
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Must need to report 2 days onsite during training of 1st week at
Columbia MDTerms of Employment
- W2 Contract-to-Hire, 6 Months
- Training: The first week not to exceed 2 person onsite training
days per week in Columbia.Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma with 2 years of college or commensurate
- 3-5 years direct experience with provider contracting,
credentialing or network management.
- Credentialing or Provider file maintance experience.
- Analytical Skills to research and analyze data.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong service skills and possess ability to remain calm in
stressful situations with medical professionals.
- Experience working on a diverse team and collaborating on
- Demonstrated success in handling large volumes of work .
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with PC and mainframe applications.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish tasks within
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and remain focused.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing reference materials.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced environment
with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that
can be variable for long periods of time.
- Able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer
service demands from internal and external customers, within set
expectations for service excellence.
- Effectively communicate and provide positive customer service
to every internal and external customer, including customers who
may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- Top Skills:
- Credentialing/Data Entry/Analytical Thinking/Customer Service
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel required.
- Strong organizational skills. Preferred Skills & Experience
- Medical/Healthcare terminology and Certified Provider
Keywords: nTech Workforce, San Diego , Credentialing Coordinator - 100% Remote, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!