Quality Assurance Ambassador
Location: Spring Valley
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Quality Assurance Ambassadors Needed in Chula
Transdev Chula Vista is Hiring Immediately for Quality Assurance
The Quality Assurance Ambassadors at Transdev are enthusiastic,
friendly individuals who will provide a positive Transdev
experience with every guest/customer interaction related to
inquiries, comments, complaints and/or questions about
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with
concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social Distancing Enforced
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with
concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
What we offer:
- $15.25/hour starting wage
- Paid training
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Kaiser Permanente and
- 401(K) retirement plan*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Ability to advance your careerResponsibilities:
- Ability to communicate via electronic device ie: phone calls,
texting, emails, other reporting applications as needed.
- Experience utilizing Android/Google Application: Google Drive,
Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Maps
- Analyze customer concerns and needs while balancing the needs
of the business.
- Maintains visual observation of all public areas of the station
and observes passenger flow through the station (includes
performing passenger traffic checks).
- Assists patrons in utilizing Fare Vendomat and change making
- Furnishes route information pertaining to SDTI operations, as
well as connecting area wide carriers.
- Places fare collection equipment out of service when failures
occur and reports same to Central Control.
- Monitors overall station activity and reports unusual
occurrences (i.e., vandalism, public disturbance, or other such
activity which affects normal operations).
- Informs the public of special operating conditions which
represent a deviation from normal service.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and
- Other duties as required.Qualifications:Education, Licensing,
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in public contact or related work.
- Knowledge of MTS / San Diego Trolley policies and regulations,
ability to read, understand, and apply MTS policies and
- Knowledge of San Diego and El Cajon area and landmarks.
- Must be able to work outside and endure weather conditions.
Regularly exposed to heat, sun, fumes, airborne particles and noise
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, stoop, sit,
bend, and occasional lift (must be able to lift up to 10
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
* Apply online: www.transdevna.com
- Accepting Walk Ins Accepted
Address: 3610 Main Street, Chula Vista Ca 91911
On the spot interviews and offers!
TEXT "Transdevcareers" to 97211
If you have any questions, please contact us at (619)###-#### or
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check. Associated topics:
process, prevent, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst,
quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software
quality, software quality assurance, software quality engineer,
software quality assurance engineer
Keywords: transdevna, San Diego , Quality Assurance Ambassador, Other , Spring Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!