Central Operations Specialist II
Company: USE Credit Union
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
USE Credit Union
Job ID 2022-1519
Job Locations US-CA-San Diego
Category Central Operations
Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this job
Do you have an eye for detail? Great at working effectively across
multiple business units? USE's Central Operations Department is the
perfect place for you! As a Central Operations Specialist II,
you'll have the chance to process deposit accounts, conduct
research for problem resolution and assist with the implementation
of new deposit products and services. Become part of a team that is
key in providing support to all areas of the organization. Do you
have what it takes?
- Processes and/or provides backup to ACH Daily settlement, Same
Day ACH, ACH exceptions, decedent account reviews, reclamations and
- Processes IRA transactions, monthly, quarterly and annual RMDs,
completes IRA forms, assists staff in IRA related matters,
completes IRA tax reporting and verifies IRA distributions.
- Processes and/or assists in the account levies, escheat
activities related to the annual escheat filing.
- Processes and/or provides backup to Sharedraft processing,
Check 21 processes, Payroll Deductions processing, Remote Deposit
Capture and AFS and EWS review.
- Processes and/or provides back up to Vantiv, FSCC & ATM
- Processes bank by mail and employee drop box items. Processes
returned items and Co-Op adjustments.
- Completes assigned general ledger (GL) reconciliations within
assigned timeframes, ensuring reconciling items are cleared within
- Processes and/or provides backup to returned mail, sending out
change of address forms as necessary.
- Balance daily cashier's checks issued.
- Conducts research, makes adjustments and processes exceptions
- Provides internal and external customer service and operational
quality in support of established credit union standards (i.e.,
quality service basics, 7 Habits, etc.).
- Follows established credit union policies and procedures,
regulations and governing laws.
- Provides clerical and system support as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three
to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft
Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new
applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and
management.University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Employment may be contingent upon USE Credit Union's receipt of an
acceptable and job-related background check, drug screen, credit
check and vaccine verification, as applicable and permissible by
law. USE Credit Union is committed to the safety and wellbeing of
our employees and their families; our members and visitors; and the
community at large. In accordance with our duty to provide and
maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are
requiring that employees must have received or be willing to
receive the COVID-19 vaccine. USE Credit Union continues to monitor
the pandemic following CDC guidelines, federal state and local
laws. Policies continue to be adjusted as new information
USE Credit Union is committed to working and provide reasonable
accommodation to applicants with physical, mental disabilities and
sincerely held religious beliefs. For more information, contact
Keywords: USE Credit Union, San Diego , Central Operations Specialist II, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!