Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LocationSan Diego - CA, USTeamHRExperience3-7
yearsDegreeBachelorJob CategoryOther job categoriesTravel10%
Introduction to the jobThe Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
position is a full life cycle recruiting opportunity, where the
incumbent will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers
across technical / engineering teams to attract and hire high
quality candidates. ASML is a fast paced and complex engineering
organization that sources candidates in a very competitive
engineering labor market.The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will
work closely with business leaders and the respective HR Business
Partner to ensure full alignment of the business strategies and
talent acquisition efforts.This position reports to the Sr. TA
Manager in California and can be based in any of our key locations,
Wilton CT, San Diego CA, San Jose, CA or Portland OR.Role and
responsibilitiesThe successful Senior Talent Acquisition will bring
a balance of strategic and operational recruiting excellence on a
daily basis, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting for complex, technical roles - and understand how to
work with Hiring Managers in a consultative manner.
- Learning the businesses you support so you have enough
knowledge to have relevant conversations with potential
- Developing sourcing strategies that are a blend of proactive
sourcing and managing intake of applications from multiple
- Acting as a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to Hiring
Managers - advising and consulting on sourcing strategies, market
dynamics, interview models, branding/marketing activities,
compensation, and candidate selection.
- Having the ability to find the needle in the haystack - AND get
them interested in our company and roles based on our technology,
products and projects.
- Managing candidates through the hiring process, which includes
providing candidate lists/profiles to hiring managers, short
listing candidates, coordinating interviewing and hiring activities
via Talent Acquisition Coordinators, following up with candidates
and hiring managers post-interviews, triaging and resolving issues,
and dispositioning candidates.
- Using technology to your benefit, leveraging our ATS and other
tools as enablers to your recruiting activities.
- Partnering with your colleagues within the recruiting team to
deliver results to our customers to meet business objectives.
- Challenging the status quo when it comes to making recruiting
efforts more effective and efficient - process, technology,
- Having a focus on the candidate experience - from first contact
right through to the offer or reject communications - incorporating
professionalism and empathy with every candidate at every step in
- Meeting with business leaders to provide strategic and
operational recruiting updates on a weekly basis.
- Willing to travel and attend career events as
appropriate.Education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience
in technical recruiting, and ideally a minimum of one (1) year in a
corporate recruitment environment or equivalent experience.
- Effective multi-tasker who prioritizes tasks and workload, and
manages time accordingly.
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and
short learning curve on different platforms.
- Proven track record recruiting for difficult to fill
engineering and technical roles.
- Successful experience sourcing and recruiting international
candidates.SkillsWorking at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always
have new challenges and new problems to solve - and working
together is the only way to do that. You won't work in a silo.
Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment
where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is
always space for creative and unique points of view. You'll have
the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and
solve problems.To thrive in this job, you'll need the following
- Exceptional customer service/management experience - working
closely with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues, recruiting team
members and candidates.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with all stakeholders
in the recruiting process.
- Ability to leverage multiple sourcing strategies and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and
effectively report problems through written and/or graphical
formats.Diversity & InclusionASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive
workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train
and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize
that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of
our company.Other information
- This position is located on-site at one of our key locations
San Diego CA, San Jose, CA or Portland OR.It requires onsite
presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and
meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees
working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a
week).EOE AA M/F/Veteran/DisabilityNeed to know more about applying
for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.#LI-JM2
Keywords: ASML, San Diego , Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!