Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: Jensen Meat Company
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Food mfg. in Otay is currently looking for a 2nd Shift QA
Supervisor with 3+ years of hands-on supervisory experience. The
key responsibilities include scheduling employees' hours, train and
supervise employees' on daily duties that pertains to their jobs,
counsel employees on improvements and issues related to their
responsibilities, assure Food Safety/Quality
Prerequisite/Regulatory-related programs are being followed, work
as a team member with other supervisors and/or managers, perform
other duties as required by immediate supervisor. This position
reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and has a high
potential for growth.Additional Responsibilities:
- Review and understand Food Safety & Quality records.
- Perform CAPA reports (Corrective Action/Preventive Action),
Problem Solving Skills
- Assist in processing quality data for record keeping and
- Assist in filing of records and maintaining the record filing
system.Required education and/or experience:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization: Operators,
Supervisors and Managers.
- Ability to communicate with USDA inspection team
- A highly motivated, self-starter personality is important.
- Required MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
ability to manage, create, and edit.
- HACCP certification, SQF/ISO trained, knowledge in USDA/FDA
regulatory, GMP/Prerequisite programs experience preferred.
- Associates degree preferred (substitute 3 yrs. Experience in
industry for degree.)The company offers a comprehensive benefits
package including medical benefits, profit sharing program and
other competitive benefits.
Keywords: Jensen Meat Company, San Diego , Quality Assurance Supervisor, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!