Company: Embassy Suites San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
An all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown San Diego,
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay - Downtown is the ideal
location to work in the area. Located across from the Headquarters
at Seaport Village, our all-suite hotel is just blocks from the San
Diego Convention Center and the historic Gaslamp Quarter. Join our
team of diverse individuals working together to create memories for
our guests. We offer discounts to public transportation, free
lunch, discounted parking and a fun environment with a work/life
balance for all of our associates. We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: Embassy Suites San Diego, San Diego , Room Attendant, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!