Company: Integrated Resources, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job title: Scientist II
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Job duration: 12 months on W2
As a part of the Protein Analysis R&D team, a Scientist II will
perform laboratory experiments and assays associated with the
development of Client protein analysis solutions and workflows
using multiple techniques, including protein electrophoresis,
western blotting, and immunoassays.
As a Scientist II, you will work at the bench in a laboratory
setting.Will be involved in innovating and developing new product
concepts. May be required to stand for long periods of time and
work safely with chemicals and other hazardous materials.
Scientist that can follow laboratory protocols and execute
laboratory experiments, analyze experimental data, and presents
results and write technical reports.
The position involves working with a team of scientists and
engineers to develop reagents and instruments for protein
characterization, detection andquantitation.
The role involves identifying and resolving a variety of problems
in experimental designs.
Requirements / education:
- Bachelor's degree in Biophysics, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or
related field and 4+ years of proven ability or a Master's degree
and 2+ years of proven experience
- Strong technical/scientific knowledge of protein analysis
techniques and analytical instrumentation
- Experience with Western blotting and other immunoassay
applications (ELISA,Luminex, etc.)
- Ability to work independently to perform research in innovative
- Proven track record of working in a collaborative work
environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interpret and summarize scientific results in a clear, concise,
and accurate manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including aptitude to
efficiently evaluate, prioritize, and adapt to changing project
- Previous industrial experience preferred
- Experience with product development preferred
- Experience with instrument development preferred
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc., San Diego , Scientist II, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!