Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Del Mar
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Server is responsible for taking customer's food and drink
orders serve food and beverages prepare itemized checks and
sometimes accept payments primarily during the PM hours. May
perform additional duties which may include escorting guests to
tables serving customers seated at counters setting up and clearing
tables or operating a cash register. They also check the
identification of patrons to ensure they meet the minimum age
requirement for the purchase of alcohol. Responsible for providing
the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient
and courteous manner.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
- Food Handlers certification (must comply with State
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable to
position to include Alcohol Awareness Food Handlers Safety
- Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge
and know the function of each job position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a
warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
manager.Hilton San Diego/Del Mar is ideally situated near La Jolla,
UCSD and Carmel Valley. Located adjacent to the Del Mar
Fairgrounds, Kaaboo, San Diego Fair, and Del Mar Race Track are all
within walking distance. Guests can make use of our complimentary
transportation within a 5-mile radius to explore beautiful beaches
and the charm of downtown Del Mar. Torrey Pines State Park, San
Diego Polo Fields and championships golf courses are just minutes
away.Visitors can dine at coastalKITCHEN with outdoor patio and
fire pits, and enjoy our resort-style outdoor heated pool with 2
whirlpool spas.As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those
hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-166675 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Part-Time Street: 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd Post End Date:
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, San Diego , Server PM, Other , Del Mar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!