Part Time Administrative Assistant
Company: Ultimate Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Answer phone calls, emails, and face to face interactions with
residents and board members
- Process new applicants (prospective buyers), prepare file for
the vetting process, order credit/background reports,
- Initiate Plan of Corrections from Building & Grounds, complete
the Escrow documentation (Park Release Form),
- Create the final bills for Seller and Buyer through our billing
company for escrow
- Prepare approval/decline letter, monitor closely the close of
escrow date with the escrow company.
- Interact with homeowners, vendors, realtors, prospective
buyers, and Board of Directors
- Compile, copy, email residents and distribute Board Meeting
Packets 3 business days prior to Board Meeting each month
- Deliver notices and send email blasts to residents as
- Maintain homeowners (resident) files, forms, vendor and
- files, and filing as needed.
- Other maintenance duties and preparing maintenance reportsWe
are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based
on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are
made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected
classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing, San Diego , Part Time Administrative Assistant, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!