Lead .NET Developer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionThis position is responsible
for the development, implementation and maintenance of .net based
applications and components for the automotive marketing platform.
This includes designing, developing, testing, analyzing and
maintaining new software applications in support of the achievement
of business requirements.
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of
applications with technologies such as .NET Core/C#/SQL
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business
analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and
developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Responsible for Agile development plans, including scoping,
designing, providing time estimates for programming tasks and
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of the
software s objectives, deliverables, and specifications in
collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system
components, development environment and implementation
- Prepare and document user stories, provide guidance, and review
the work of other team members.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and
resolve questions about test results.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly
communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Develop and implement solutions in accordance with policies and
- Facilitate the design and implementation process for new
products/projects, informing senior executives of
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge
to the team.
- Develop microservices / components based on business and/or
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies &
- Work closely with the QA team to identify and implement
appropriate manual and automated functional tests.
- Advise and mentor team members in specialized technical areas
as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by the support
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and
resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment,
analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing
policies and procedures associated with support requires
improvement and helps in the process improvement activity.Minimum
- Developer with 8+ years of experience required
- Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or
- Recent and relevant experience leading software development
- Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#,
ASP.NET, .NET Core
Angular, Ajax, Bootstrap, CSS, CSS3, HTML5, XML, REST API, SOAP,
Web Services, Redis Caching
- Strong skills in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or
Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including
Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use
cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Familiar with various forms of SSO and an understanding of
security best practices such as OAUTH/OWASP/SAML
- Experience with Agile and Software Development Life Cycle,
various development methodologies, and able to independently
participate in each phase.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable,
scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels
associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to
anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to define and implement migration strategies from
legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes
geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability
to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels
of management, including communicating technical information to
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems and
services with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for
developers; design, validate and execute software test
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Redis
- Familiarity with Service Bus architecture
- Familiarity with content management solutions/frameworks such
as Kentico, WordPress and/or DotNetNuke
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directedQualificationsAdditional
InformationWhen you re one of us, you get to run with the best. For
decades, we ve been helping marketers from the world s top brands
personalize experiences for millions of people with our
cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon s
best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of
their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital
media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion
consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary
technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer
privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon
has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester,
Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe,
Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around
the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about
what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon: Great People Deserve Great BenefitsWe know
that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in
the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you
work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,
and endless opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon s policy is not to discriminate
against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived
race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories.Epsilon will provide accommodations to
applicants needing accommodations to complete the application
process.#LI-MB1REF168122B Associated topics: algorithm, back end,
c++, c#, developer, perl, php, programming, python, software
Keywords: Epsilon, San Diego , Lead .NET Developer, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!