Company: Schuff Steel Co
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Employee Value Proposition Critical to the needs of our
Project Management Department, the Project Scheduler will work with
various internal customers to produce detailed project schedules
and related reports. The Project Scheduler works directly with
management to ensure an accurate flow of information as it related
to projects schedules. In return, Schuff Steel will offer a
competitive market-based salary and comprehensive health insurance
benefits. We are committed to professional development and growing
our business. We are looking for a professional with a growth
mindset who desires a progressive career move for a long-term
period. Key Performance Objectives (not an all-inclusive list of
- Review and understand Contract requirements for Baseline
Schedule and establishes criteria for schedule development
(schedule detail, work breakdown structure (WBS), etc.)
- Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed
- Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post
construction activities based on review of design documents, and
discussions with owners, design consultants and contractors.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on
discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates
and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and
develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Assesses actual progress based on weekly production
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when
delays are anticipated or occur.
- Assists with time and cost delay claims and develops pre-award
- Assist Project Manager in development of master project and
- Assist Project Manager in updating schedules and perform
schedule analysis for change orders and claims
- Develop and implement scheduling procedures
- Prepare 'as built' schedules Education/Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in
Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.
- Must have at least two (2) years of scheduling experience in
building construction using Primavera (P6) DBM Global including its
U.S. subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an
Affirmative Action Plan Recruiters - Resumes submitted without
current/valid vendor agreement will become property of Schuff
Steel. Any recruiting/staffing firm or agency wishing to do
business with Schuff Steel must contact the Talent Acquisition
Department at (602) 252-7787. Recruiting/staffing firms may NOT
contact hiring managers directly. Firms that do not honor this
request will be removed from consideration.
Keywords: Schuff Steel Co, San Diego , Project Scheduler, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!