Service Advisor- Hoehn Audi Carlsbad
Company: Hoehn Motors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Audi Carlsbad* is looking to add to our growing Service
Department. We are proud to be recognized as an Audi Magna
dealership. We are looking for a person that is, customer oriented,
friendly, helpful, has good communication skills, and is excited to
be around Audi's.
*What does an Audi Service Advisors do?*
They greets customers with smiles! (Even under a mask) They listen
to their clients descriptions of their problems or services needed.
They help determine the types of services required, and they HELP!
Advisors work closely with our award winning team of technicians to
determine how to best assist our Audi clients. Audi Service
Advisors also answer customer questions, provide customers with
timely status updates, inform clients when recommendations are
necessary, and clearly explain the work performed on their
Essential Duties include the following.
* Helps identify exactly what is going on through actively
listening to the customer's concerns and by asking meaningful
* Communicates with customers utilizing technology
* Prepares and communicates with clients about the repair process
and cost for their service or repairs.
* Keeps the client informed with the work that is being performed
in real time.
* Updates the client of any issues notated by the technician during
* Knows Audi's like the back of their hand.
* Understands and can clearly communicate the new Audi warranty,
Audi's Certified Pre-Owned program, and other products the
customers may qualify for.
* Can handles customer concerns--- We are problem solvers!
Concerns, Solutions, Repairs, Problem(s) solved!
* Willingness to "test drive" the vehicle with customers to confirm
and to help pinpoint concerns.
* Establishes an ETA for clients and coordinates with technician to
deliver their Audi in the time allotted.
* Checks on progress of repair and touches base with customers
regarding any changes.
* Maintains high Customer Satisfaction.
* Maintains certifications through training with Audi of
* Demonstrates vehicle functions to customer as needed.
* Maintains a professional appearance.
An Audi Service Advisor must be able to provide excellent customer
service and vehicle advice to customers. The advisor must be able
to manage multiple repair orders and provide regular updates to
clients while maintaining proper documentation of customer
concerns, shop diagnosis, and corrective measures taken. In order
to be a successful Audi Service Advisor the individual must be able
to perform each essential duty successfully. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
* General computer, email, and word processing skills
* Ability to become quickly proficient in using the service-related
functions in several software and web-based systems, such as the
Dealership's Management System, the Manufacturer's online service
portals, and the dealership's shop efficiency system.
* Ability to absorb, retain, and demonstrate vehicle technology
*LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATION SKILLS*
* Ability to communicate courteously, professionally, and
effectively in person, through email, via text and over the
* Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or concerns
* Ability to tailor communication style to suit various customer
*CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS*
* Valid Driver's License
* Must be insurable by Company Standards
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and
* Not to worry we do have calculators!
*Why Hoehn Motors?*
For over 80 years and four generations, Hoehn Motors has been about
more thing - world class. Today, Hoehn Motors proudly represents 11
world class brands in Carlsbad and Temecula. The Hoehn Motors
reputation in Southern California speaks for itself. For 10
consecutive years, Hoehn Motors has been rated as the top
automotive dealership group in the Ranch & Coast Reader's Poll.
Hoehn Motors strives to offer an environment where employees can
truly "flourish" in all areas of their lives. The attractive brand
mix, ideal geographic location and employee-first workplace culture
make Hoehn Motors a very desirable place to build a long-term
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7,000.00 - $16,000.00 per month
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Carlsbad, CA 92008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hoehn Motors, San Diego , Service Advisor- Hoehn Audi Carlsbad, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!