Customer Data Platform and Web Analytics Specialist
Company: Eighty Five Sixty Inc.
Location: Del Mar
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Adobe Experience Platform - Adobe Audience Manager - Salesforce
Marketing Cloud - DMP - Adobe Experience Cloud - CDP - Audience
Strategy - DSP - Google Ads Data Hub - Data Studio - Programmatic
Media - Personalization - Analytics - LiveRamp
Position Summary: *
85SIXTY is looking for a Customer Data Platform and Web Analytics
Specialist to join our team. This practice is focused on delivering
relevant and timely messaging to existing and potential customers
on behalf of our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for
defining and delivering audiences for activation in media. This
includes hands-on technical execution of audience creation inside a
variety of platforms including CDP's, Social Platforms, DMP's,
DSP's, CRM's, and web analytics tools. You should be well versed in
these technologies and approaches particularly in light of upcoming
changes to the 3rd party & cookie based tracking ecosystems. You
will work with our internal analytics team in the pursuit of
improved and modern approaches to attribution, performance
accountability and insights related to the activated audiences.
Job Responsibilities: *
* Collaborating with clients and internal teams to create audience
segments for media campaigns and web personalization
* Pulling together data driven insights and recommendations around
audience segments to be used in media campaigns and web
personalizations experiences and other customer touchpoints
* Ability to quickly pick up new data collection/resourcing that is
used for data activation, technologies, processes, and
communicating how they would affect existing
* Deliver insights and reports on audiences performance within the
different campaigns and across their touch points.
* Support Adobe CDP and DMP efforts that includes data collection,
audience configuration, destination (DSP) connections, and media
* Demonstrate leadership by serving as a technical support lead
across Paid Media, Account and the Analytics departments for
ongoing audience building efforts
* Proactively work with the Paid Media team to maximize utilization
of audiences and testing methodologies to capture new
* Work within our client's customer databases, CRM's and CDP's to
identify potential audience opportunities and make those available
for activation across multiple touchpoints.
* Perform audience research using a variety of platforms and tools
to better understand existing and potential audiences. This
includes 1P, 2P and 3P data strategies.
* Assist with configuring analytics platforms in the interest of
* Regularly investigate new tools, vendors and approaches to be
used in the interest of audience centric marketing,
personalization, customer management and identity.
* Be a subject matter expert around audience strategy, identity
management, compliance with regulations such as GDPR and CCPA, and
*Desired Experience & Skills: *
* An expert on advertiser strategies on audiences and how can use
them for prospecting and acquisition and CRM data for growth and
* 1+ years of experience working with customer databases (CRM's,
* 1-3 years of hands on enterprise DMP experience with a preference
for Adobe Audience Manager (AAM).1+ years of experience with
analytics platforms including Adobe Analytics and Google
* Experience working directly with media teams who are activating
audiences via a DSP. Hands-on programmatic media buying experience
is a plus.
* Ability to write SQL queries to create audiences.
* Highly proficient in data analysis tools such as
* Strong understanding of the capabilities and uses of different
digital marketing channels, tactics and strategies. Background in
media planning and media buying is a plus.
* 2+ years of experience using matching vendors including
* Experience using data visualization tools with a preference for
* Strong communication skills
* Highly proficient in utilizing data analysis tools to garner
insights as well as strong presentation abilities so that these can
be communicated to clients in an action focused manner.
* Very strong work ethic who collaborates well with others.
* Ability to think creatively on highly technical matters.
* Desire to learn new skills, try new technologies and generally
push the boundaries in digital marketing.
* Knowledge of current and future privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA,
COPPA) as well as individual platform nuances and industry
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* FSA - Health/Dependent Care
* Voluntary Life/AD&D
* Employee Assistance Program
* Retirement Plan
* FTO - Flexible Time Off
* Paid Holidays - 14 total
*CO Applicants: *
Salary range: $80,000 - $90,000
85Sixty is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Eighty Five Sixty Inc., San Diego , Customer Data Platform and Web Analytics Specialist, Other , Del Mar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!