Quality Compliance Specialist
Company: Zoetis Spain SL
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 26, 2022
400206The Quality Compliance Specialist supports the regulatory
compliance and objectives within the QO department. - This
individual works on regulatory submissions required for product
release, outlines of production and regulatory change
management.This position will interact with cross-functional groups
such as Quality Control, Formulations, GMT, and Production. - He/
She will also interact with other Zoetis colleagues, outside of the
San Diego site, as well as personnel of the regulatory
- Prepares and submits the regulatory documents and samples
required for product release.
- Ensures any other necessary tasks related to product / release
submissions required by quality operations are performed properly
in a time manner.
- Manages the Outlines of Production team meetings and ensures
effective communications with all the stakeholders. Coordinates and
ensures the related activities are completed in a timely
- Supports the regulatory submissions for diagnostics products as
requested by Zoetis regulatory colleagues for international
registrations. Provides documents for other compliance purposes as
it is required by the business.
- Ensures the outlines of productions are revised and submitted
to Zoetis regulatory colleagues for submissions.
- Creates the regulatory submissions (2020, 2008, outlines of
production) that are necessary for product releases.
- Ensures that any other communications required to the
regulatory agency, pertinent to product release is performed in a
- Manages the release of finished products and all the QO related
matters in SAP (ERP system).
- Initiates the regulatory change files in ETS to ensure a
notification of change to the international markets with registered
- Supports the regulatory audits and the corrective actions
required to address the audit observations.
- Ensures the availability of regulatory documents required for
import or export of the products or components.
- Issues and files or communicates the COAs, COCs or other
regulatory documents. -
- Ensures the review of batch records (in all levels of
manufacturing) and proper filing of the batch records.
- Performs the compliance role in change management with the
reviews and approvals required in the ETS system.
- Participates in all other QO functions as required by the QO
department.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE and TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in a scientific field is required.
- A minimum of 3-4 years related experience preferably in an FDA
or USDA regulated industry.
- Must have a good understanding of GMP and global regulatory
- Able to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks, projects, and duties.Full
timeRegularColleagueAny unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a
third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited
resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email
address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database
will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for
any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
resume.Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has
submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency
free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an
approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals
to be engaged on a search.Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity
in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national
origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected
classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity
to use our online application system. We offer reasonable
accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with
a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis Spain SL, San Diego , Quality Compliance Specialist, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!