Sr. Social Media & Influencer Producer
Company: Eighty Five Sixty Inc.
Location: Del Mar
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Influencer Marketing - Social Media - Content Strategy -
Analytics - Insights - Campaign Management - Paid Social
Position Summary: *
The Sr. Social Media & Influencer Producer will be responsible for
influencer marketing, including campaign ideation, management and
reporting, the creation and management of social campaigns, and
continual measurement & analysis of social media initiatives for
agency clients. You will also help define the role of influencer
and content marketing in overall marketing strategy and be a
thought leader in social media for our clients. The right candidate
will provide ground-breaking and executable ideas about how to use
influencer, content and social media in new and engaging ways
within campaigns. The role will be roughly one-third influencer
marketing, one third strategic thinking and analysis, and one-third
direct client interaction. The right candidate will have proven
experience managing paid influencer programs, growing highly
engaged social communities and a strong understanding of cultural
We are a rapidly growing hybrid consultancy / agency with demanding
clients. As such, the right candidate must be driven to achieve
excellence, ready to learn new skills, highly collaborative, and on
the cutting edge of social media and digital marketing.
Job Responsibilities: *
* Develop and manage paid influencer and ambassador programs for
multiple brands using our influencer management software
* Create and execute social media strategies to grow client
communities and increase engagement
* Plan and build highly engaging content for deployment on social
and other owned channels.
* Develop strategies for the distribution of client content across
paid, owned and earned channels.
* Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of client and agency
communities and social media efforts including managing both agency
and client community managers.
* Collaborate with the paid social media team to design and execute
campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat,
Pinterest and YouTube.
* Track and report on client data on a daily, weekly, monthly and
* Assess campaign performance and provide recommendations for
* Work directly with content, website, social media, agency and
other teams from client organizations to maximize the effectiveness
of social media.
* Research the social media landscape and related digital trends to
develop recommendations that best address and leverage industry
* Assist with other digital marketing efforts including SEM,
display, analytics, and overall strategy as part of an integrated
* Communicate directly with clients, including participation in
client review meetings. Present social media performance and
recommendations directly to client.
* Assist in the development of strategies and materials for new
* Work with other media specialists within the organization to
create integrated campaigns.
*Desired Experience & Skills: *
* Experience managing influencer and/or ambassador programs from
start to finish
* Experience growing and managing social media channels for
* Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing content
* Experience with Social Analytics and related tools
* 3+ years working in digital marketing and/or integrated
* Experience building & optimizing paid social & video campaigns on
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
* Demonstrated experience using and communicating in social
networks, blogs, and content.
* A history of developing compelling cross-channel campaigns that
utilize social media.
* Experience planning and building content
* Strong copywriting skills
* Knowledge and experience with community management tools
* Advanced knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social
media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Reputation
Management tools, Blogging Platforms, YouTube & other video
* Strong Google Suite skills (Sheets, Slides, etc)
* Knowledge of/experience with web analytics platforms (Google
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.)
* Strong business acumen
* Entrepreneurial personality
* Highly collaborative
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* FSA - Health/Dependent Care
* Voluntary Life/AD&D
* Employee Assistance Program
* Retirement Plan
* FTO - Flexible Time Off
* Paid Holidays - 14 total
*CO Applicants: *
Salary range: $72,000 - $85,000
85Sixty is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Eighty Five Sixty Inc., San Diego , Sr. Social Media & Influencer Producer, Other , Del Mar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!