Teacher, After School Program
Company: EDU Learning Center (Rancho Bernardo/4s Ranch)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 26, 2022
EDU Learning Center seeks instructors as soon as possible,
responsibilities include assisting with virtual learning, preparing
lesson plans, following EDU curriculum, tutoring, homework
assistance, and organizing classroom materials.
The ideal candidate has experience working with children, good
communication skills, classroom management skills; has their own
transportation and is reliable, punctual and flexible. Multitasking
is crucial for this position.
*We are looking for someone who will be a positive role model for
students and loves teaching!*
* 2+ years classroom/tutoring experience required.
* Positive attitude, passion for teaching, making a difference in
* Must have strong multi-tasking/organizational and communication
* Must be responsible and reliable.
* Ability to professionally interact with students and parents.
* Ability to teach multiple subjects a plus.
* Willingness to undergo a background check.
* Must be able to commit until the end of the school year.
*Part-Time: * Monday-Friday (1pm-6pm)
*Notes: * When applying for this position please indicate your
compensation expectations [$$/hour]. Failure to do so WILL
disqualify you from consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Monday to Friday
- Custom Acrylic Shield barriers
- Touchless restroom (Entry, Facets, Toilet Flush, Soup, Hand
Sanitizer, and paper Dispenser)
- All employees will be provided P.P.E
- Social distancing
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Childcare: 2 years (Preferred)
* First Aid Certification (Preferred)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: EDU Learning Center (Rancho Bernardo/4s Ranch), San Diego , Teacher, After School Program, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!