Company: Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have
an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management &
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a House Attendant you will need to be a hard
working professional who provides superb hospitality by maintaining
the pristine appearance of the resort.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience
providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You
go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with
a friendly smile and that they can count on you as a resource. You
pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive
disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight
deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone
around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU VALUE SAFETY. You are careful to perform work safely and you
follow organizational guidelines and industry standards to prevent
incidences. Safety is of the utmost importance to you and you do
not compromise safety at any time.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Provides room attendants with supplies necessary to perform
- Empties carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Cleans and maintains the resort corridors, stairs, patio deck,
garage, hot tub, sauna, and general public areas at the highest
state of cleanliness.
- Assists with VIP room preparations, chemical cleans carpet as
needed with provided equipment, turns mattresses as scheduled by
supervisors, washes walls, windows, and public areas, moves
furniture upon request, maintains supply and storage of linen,
assist in the needs of owners and guests, cross train in repairs
and maintenance responsibilities.
- Works closely with front desk, runs errands for the Executive
Housekeeper, dust and polishes all wood and brass areas.
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very detail
oriented and attentive professional who is able to remain prepared,
multi task, and provide exemplary customer service to both
guests/owners and associates.
- 1+ years of related experience, preferably within the
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and
Additional Job Elements:
Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able to
sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly
lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100 pounds.
Keywords: Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, San Diego , House Attendant, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!