Branch Ops Supervisor Associate - San Diego, CA
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
California Bank & Trust's relationship-centered culture is
achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training and
opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our
customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each
associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and
provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
thrive. California Bank & Trust has been helping Californians and
their businesses grow and prosper for nearly 70 years. Today, we're
among California's leading banks with more than $11 billion in
assets and over 80 branch offices located throughout the state. We
are looking for a Branch Operations Supervisor to provide top notch
customer service to our clients and customers for our San Diego
offices. If you are passionate about being part of a community,
being a team player, and helping others reach their financial
goals, then we are interested in speaking with you!
- Travels to various branches and departments acting as a
temporary Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible to open and close branch, create reports, give
approvals on branch operations capacity.
- Manages the day to day activities of the branch including the
teller line, new accounts and all aspects of inside sales.
- Handles any issues, in person and/or over the phone.
- Some regional travel required.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to drive to and from
- May be required to lead or supervise branch staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Driving is an essential function of this role and as such,
employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving
- Requires a Bachelors degree and some experience in branch
banking or operations or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet job
- Basic knowledge of branch operations, policies,
- Knowledge of branch financial products and services.
- Ability to function in performing multiple branch job
- Solid customer service and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills. Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
Insurance - START DAY ONE! Life and Disability Insurance, Paid
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance Health Savings (HSA),
Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent care accountsPaid Training,
Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal Holidays, and any
applicable state holidays401(k) plan with company match, Profit
Sharing, competitive compensation in line with work experience
Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
sessionsTuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees enrolled in
an accredited degree program related to the needs of the business,
maximum of $5,250 per calendar year, employees are eligible for the
program upon hireEmployee Ambassador preferred banking products
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of
$69,360.30 to $76,230.00 annually depending on job-related factors
such as level of experience.
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, San Diego , Branch Ops Supervisor Associate - San Diego, CA, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!